Below please find the scheduling policy for Global Partnership for TeleHealth (GPTH) and its affiliates APT, FPT and GPT:
- GPTH will receive blocked times from all specialists.
- GPTH receives initial contact for appointment scheduling via the scheduling link found on our homepage. Find it HERE.
- GPTH will complete patient intake form.
- Intake form is submitted to the coordinator/scheduler of the specialty facility.
- Referring person is informed that all appointments are tentative until confirmed by the specialty site.
- Specialty site will contact appropriate person on patient scheduled to gather their information needed.
- Specialty site will contact GPTH Scheduling of confirmed/cancelled appointments as soon as appointments are confirmed/cancelled.
*Sites can submit the Utilization Forms by faxing to 912-285-0938 or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
GPTH scheduling site rosters will be reviewed by specialty and rural sites at a minimum of twice daily.
For questions concerning scheduling, please email email@example.com or call 866-754-4325.