Thursday, January 30, 2014
7:30 am - Pre-Summit Workshop Registration and Welcome Coffee
8:00 am - Telehealth 101: Building a Telehealth Program that will Enhance the Continuum of Care
11:15 am - There are many issues to consider before you begin your telehealth program. Treating patients across state lines can be a challenge. Licensing barriers can prevent you from ensuring the right treatment options and managing the continuum of care. Uncertainties around Reimbursement can prevent you from developing and maintaining your program from the start. In this session our workshop leaders will guide you through the inner workings of:
• Launching a telehealth program in a single state or multiple states
• Finding reimbursement through private and government funds
• Implementing a telehealth program into the continuum of care
• Road blocks that you will face along the way
• Pending legislation that will affect your organization
The session will conclude with case studies on how organizations working with Georgia Partnership for Telehealth have succeeded with their telehealth programs.
11:15 am - Close of Workshop / Lunch on Your Own / Main Conference Registration
12:15 pm - See more at: http://www.worldcongress.com/common/agenda.cfm?