- GPT will receive blocked times from all Specialists.
- GPT receives initial contact for appointment scheduling.
- GPT will complete patient intake form.
- Intake form is submitted to the Coordinator/Scheduler of the Specialty facility.
- Referring person is informed that all appointments are tentative until confirmed by the specialty site.
- Specialty site will contact appropriate person on patient scheduled to gather their information needed.
- Specialty site will contact GPT Scheduling of confirmed/cancelled appointments as soon as appointments are confirmed/cancelled.
GPT Scheduling site rosters will be reviewed by specialty and rural sites at a minimum of twice daily.
GPT partners now have access to 24hr per day neurology coverage. Memorial Health University Medical Center and Savannah Neurology, Specialist on Call and Acute Care Telemedicine are partners in providing telestroke and teleneurology.