Georgia Partnership For Telehealth's 2018 Annual Florida Telehealth Conference will be held in beautiful St. Pete Beach at the Trade Winds Islands Resort.
Once again, the conference will feature hundreds of participants and exhibitors and unlimited networking opportunities. This year's event will be held November 7-9, 2018.
The 2018 Annual Conference Committee (ACC) is seeking proposals that reflect the best speakers in the field informed by theory, research, and practice.
The committee invites proposals that:
- Reflect innovation and cutting edge content
- Stimulate and provoke discussion and audience engagement
- Deliver best practices using approaches for different types of learners
- Present evidence based on or supported by research and practice
- Target new, mid-career, and seasoned professionals
- Use multimedia approaches, including video, audio, etc.
Topics may include:
- Technological advances impacting telemedicine and telehealth
- Worldwide trends in telemedicine
- Direct experience outcomes
- Audience engagement
- Telemedicine program development and implementation
- Implemented telehealth program “lessons learned”
The overall program will result in a diverse array of presenters and perspectives, including different practice settings, different levels of experience, and a variety of institutional and organizational types.
Proposals with presenters from a single institution or multiple institutions will be considered equally.
Each proposal must be 500 words or less and should include the following:
- Name, Title, and Organizational Affiliation for each presenter (not included in word count)
- Title of presentation (not included in word count)
- Learning Objectives, minimum of three objectives (not included in word count)
- Description of topic and content
- Summary description of presentation content (this will be printed in the event program)
The abstract should be composed in a Word document or using Rich Text Format. Do NOT convert the abstract to a PDF before submission.
Submit a brief bio (no more than 75 words) for the lead presenter and or all panel presenters along with the proposal. Include at the top of the bio presenter's full name, email address, and phone number.
Submission Method and Deadline
Proposals and bios must be submitted by email to Sherrie Williams at email@example.com on/before 5:00 PM EST Friday, August 3, 2018. Late submissions will not be reviewed.
Submissions that adhere to the above guidelines will be reviewed by the 2018 Annual Conference Committee (ACC). The lead presenter will be notified by email concerning the status of the submission in early September.
We appreciate your interest and welcome your proposal, but reserve the right to accept only those deemed suitable by Global Partnership for TeleHealth. While we cannot guarantee that you will be chosen to moderate or speak at a conference session, your name will be kept in our conference database.