What is Telehealth?
TeleHealth is changing the way we think about connecting to our health care. Telehealth is the delivery of health-related services using telecommunications and related technologies in the support of patient care, health education, and administrative activities. Telemedicine is the subset of telehealth focused on clinical services, whether clinician-to-clinician or clinician-to-patient. The future of your care is just a click away. Call us today to set your consultation to become a network partner.
Latest GPT News
- Azalea Health® Donates EHR Software to Rural Georgia School Clinics
- Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth Named a STEM Education Awards Finalist
- Global Partnership for Telehealth (GPT) is Continuing to Expand its Presence and Telemedicine Programs by Establishing a Partnership in Zambia, Africa
- Jackson Healthcare Foundation and Global Partnership for Telehealth Partner to Implement Telemedicine at Predisan Clinics in Honduras
- August News Letter
- Tazca Connects and TeleHealth International Partnership to Deploy Turnkey TeleHealth Solutions for Disadvantaged Rural Areas Worldwide
Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth
Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth has become one of the most robust, comprehensive networks in the nation. GPT's experience in implementing Telemedicine includes nursing homes, school clinics, correctional facilities, specialty clinics, Emergency Departments, ICUs, TPA stroke assessments, child advocacy, education, primary and specialty care physician clinics. This statewide collaboration among policy makers, healthcare providers and patients has led to a tremendous rate of success. In January, 2013 GPT reported patient encounters increasing from 8 patient visits in 2006 to over 75,000 in 2012. GPT now has over 350 locations with over 200 specialists and healthcare providers, representing over 40 specialties participating in network. Providing access to healthcare via telemedicine has proven to cut costs on travel, work time and provides earlier access to care therefore preventing the large costs of untreated healthcare problems. GPT's services and support can provide a state of the art telehealth solutions for Georgians.Contact us for more information on how to start your telemedicine program today or find a provider near you.